Sunday, September 11, 2011

Secret Sunday


We got back a short time ago from a great weekend visit with family and I realized I still needed to do this. It's time for the thirty-ninth round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free.

As always if there's anything you want to share, I'm listening...

3 comments:

  1. Long Distance Relations SUCKS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more that I think about it, the more scared I am that my current relationship is going to hit problems. Maybe even this week. I'm happy to work on them and be flexible and see where things go but I'm not sure it's going to be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared of getting older. I want to turn the clock back. I don't like the way I look, and feel, and I don't want to lose my aging family members.

    I also want someone to want me. Someone that I also want.

    ReplyDelete