Friday, April 9, 2010

Awards Link

This isn't actually a post.  I've been meaning to clean up my sidebar forever and wanted to condense my blogging awards into one spot that I could link to.  So this is it.



                          Submitted by Jennifer at I Know, Right?



Submitted by Melanie at Melanie's Randomness.



Submitted by Jennifer at I Know, Right?



Submitted by Jill at Life After College, Jess at And My Reflection Troubles Me and Leviana at Love and a Coffee Shop.



Submitted by Leah.



Submitted by Melanie at Melanie's Randomness, and Jennifer at I Know, Right?



Happy Award submitted by Ari at The Happy Cactus, Sandy at Getting Fit and Loving It and Tony at Nut in a Lifeshell



Submitted by Jennifer at I Know, Right?



Summitted by Jennifer at I Know, Right? and Jamie at Life as I Know It

Submitted by Nina at Ballerina's Closet Obsession



Submitted by Jennifer at I Know, Right?



Submitted by High Heel Life


Submitted by Jade


Thanks to all of you who sent these to me, they definitely brighten my day!





No comments:

Post a Comment