Friday, July 23, 2010

Secret Friday




 Hey guys, welcome to the thirty-first installment of Secret Friday, a chance to share some secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) Post anonymously, no names please. It can be anything from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can contribute as many as you're comfortable with.

3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

4) If you're someone who is easily offended by swearing or sexual content you may not want to read through the comments. I have no idea where this will go and won't be reviewing comments until after they are posted.

5) As always I'd like everyone to please refrain from commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore inappropriate remarks will be removed. Fortunately this hasn't been an issue and I'd like to thank all of you for that.

6) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could confront the guy am seeing about the stuff I found on his phone, but how can I without him knowing I snooped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she love me, but i don't

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see that twinge of jealousy in their eyes but I don't put up with it and quickly put them in their place. Just nice to see traces of it to know I still have them hooked...

    ReplyDelete
  4. everytime i hold my newborn nephew, i miss having children on my own.
    it is a blessing to hold him. he is cutie and loves to be hug.
    but it breaks my heart and i cant hold back my tears. i know it is all meant to be, and there is nothing i can do about it.
    i am getting to old -42- and hope of having a child of my own is very little.
    but i still have this hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This past week has been the worst week for me in quite awhile. I was so close to quitting everything. I'm hurting deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never really thought much bout him...we were just something like part time lovers, mentally,even when we made out for the first time it didn't feel much,till the time i started thinking bout the make out.
    I think I am falling for him

    ReplyDelete