Sunday, November 28, 2010

Secret Sunday


Hope you guys are having a good weekend. I'm sitting here nursing hangover-like symptoms after our party last night, and I hardly even drank!

Welcome to the fifth round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share some secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

3) I'd like everyone to please refrain from commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore inappropriate remarks will be deleted.

4) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

4 comments:

  1. I am a lonely person, I don't think anybody will love me after what I did. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barry,

    I had sex for the first time last weekend with 20 guys and now I am pregnant. I am not sure who the father is, I don't even love anyone of them. I just did it cause my pimp told me to and it gives me money to support myself due to certain circumstances I won't get into it. I am a prostitute you know. I shouldn't be writing this cause I might get into trouble. You know prostitutes can't get pregnant because if they did, they would get fired. I need this job, I don't know if I should do abortion to keep my job, but I don't believe in those things. i can't do any other job cause I drop out of school when I was 10 years old to pursue this job. It was a great job till now when I am in my late 30s. Please tell me, I can't email you either cause I don't own a computer =(. I am currently using my pimps computer while he look for a guy for me to do with tonight, but I don't want to do it tonight cause I am afraid it will hurt my baby. What should I do?

    Love,

    Your fellow pregnant prostitute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to feel sexy! But I'm not sure where that feeling has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm scared people will find out the truth.

    ReplyDelete