A few days ago I was given this award by none other than my awesome wife Sandy (thanks hon!) The rules are simple: list seven random things about yourself and pass it on to others.
1) We're celebrating our thirteenth anniversary today.
2) I petted a bee in our backyard a few weeks ago. Not sure what possessed me to want to do that, but he/she was more interested in the flower than me. PS: Bees are fuzzy.
3) I once had sex while driving.
4) I've taken a tremendous interest in psychology. I wish I'd have been as interested in this in college; architectural drafting isn't nearly as intriguing.
5) I once asked a pregnant woman if she was seeing anybody, just for the hell of it.
6) My mother bought the car I lost my virginity in. I could never look at the back seat again without smiling.
7) I've come to value conversation more now than any time in my life.
I'm passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to:
Rasha (if it makes me smile, it's on your blog)
Jordan (a way of writing that makes me laugh so hard I could have milk running out of my nose. Even if I wasn't drinking it)
Rainey (edgy attitude, hilariously crude, all wrapped up within a voice of reason. Most of the time.)
Shannon (partner to H.B., mother to Nutkin and a bundle of total amazingness)
Ari (creative talent and frank conversation mixed together in a 5'3" package of Southern dynamite)