Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pre-Christmas Thoughts

 Okay I'm not sure why I chose this photo, but take a good look 'cause I don't know when
I'll ever have a baby on this blog again. They're cute but they scare the hell out of me.
 PS: if you can read this you obviously don't need glasses for Christmas. 


I rarely go this long (a week) without posting.  The main reason is because we were without internet for four days, which left me feeling like I was jonesing for some virtual electronic crack fix. Or being starved of oxygen. (Okay a little melodramatic maybe, but I can't stay away from you guys for too long). Fortunately I at least had limited access from another computer.

I was planning to start a short series of posts on my year in review, but now that it's so close to Christmas I've decided to wait until things settle a little.  So I'll be kicking it off this Sunday with a compliation of submissions from Secret Fridays and Secret Sundays over the past year.  For those of you who like this sort of thing, I'll have lots.

In the meantime I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus and any other holiday I've left out.  It's been amazing getting to know you better, and I've learned more about myself along the way. I look forward to 2011, knowing we'll all be greeting it together. 

Much love and happiness,

Barry
xx

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Barry! I was wondering where you were and why you hadn't commented on my blog! haha I should have known. That's a cute photo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to both you of crazy kids!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have your internet back! Merry Christmas, and happy everything else as well! You are lovely, I am looking forward to getting to know you more. :)

    ReplyDelete