Saturday, March 13, 2010
Getting My Happy On
Does the title sound like something I could get arrested for doing in public? I dunno. Anyway...
Recently I received the Happy 101 Blog Award from Jamie at Life as I Know It. If you're looking for a good place to lift your spirits check out her blog. And be prepared to be greeted by one of the brightest, most incredible smiles you've ever seen.
There are four rules that come with this award:
1. Copy & paste the award on your blog. Checked.
2. Name the person who gave the award to you and link to their blog (or hyperlink). Checkaroonied.
3. List 10 things that make you happy. Yuh-huh.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know. M'kay.
Alright, here's a list of ten things that make me happy.
1. Sandy (my wife).
4. Watching and listening to a thunderstorm.
5. Creative people.
6. Winks and smiles.
7. Being confided in.
8. Spending time in my studio.
10. All you beautiful people who give me awards and write flattering comments that make me go "aww" and cause my face to scrunch up into pathetically mushy but genuinely sincere expressions from the sheer joy of knowing each and every one of you. This is due mainly to the fact that (as anyone who knows me will attest) I'm basically a slut for attention. Also if I don't feel that I can make a difference in someone's life I'll probably shrivel up and die like a prune left out in the Nevada Desert sun, even though I'm a bazillion miles away from Nevada and currently don't own a valid passport.
Plus an ego stroke and feeling accepted never hurt anyone right?
I pass this on to the following:
A Collection of Things I Am Absolutely Unsure Of
Curvaceous in the City
Tattoos and Cupcakes
Shop T.O. Live
Nikles and Dimes
Scattered Thoughts by Breenuh
Coffee Calculations and Columbia
Designing With Light
fragments, treasures, memory
Thanks Jamie and to everyone else who reads me. I suggest a massive group-hug, whaddya say?