Friday, May 21, 2010
Welcome to the twenty-third installment of Secret Friday, a chance to anonymously share some secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.
All are valid.
If you can't get enough of secrets, also drop by to visit Neisy. (If her post isn't up now it should be shortly). I love that this idea has crossed the ocean to Egypt. You're awesome Neisy! Also be sure to visit Rasha for "Tell Me A Secret Tuesday". Rasha and I recently became acquainted and it looks like she'll (hopefully) make this a regular feature on her blog. If you want to see more please drop her a comment here with a secret and/or note of encouragement. I'm sure she'll love to hear from you.
Here's how this works:
1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.
2) Post a secret or fantasy anonymously, no names please. It can be anything from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can post as many as you're comfortable with.
3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.
4) If you're someone who is easily offended by swearing or sexual content you may not want to read through the comments. I have no idea where this will go and won't be reviewing comments until after they are posted.
5) Feedback about this feature is welcome, anonymously or otherwise.
6) I'd like everyone to please refrain from commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore inappropriate remarks will be removed. Fortunately this hasn't been an issue and I'd like to thank all of you for that.
Enough of my yapping, on to it...