Monday, August 1, 2011

Secret Sunday (late edition)



This weekend kind of got away from me. We were up North for a birthday party for my sister's boyfriend's mother, as well as visiting with my sister-in-law and her family (I'll be blogging about it soon). So here I am a day late.

Time for the thirty-third round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

5 comments:

  1. I just want to cry and cry and cry. Does anything ever get any easier? Some days I feel so content and like I have everything figured out and my path in life seems clear. Other days I am second guessing myself and trying my hardest to squash this fire in my heart that is telling me to take the leap and follow it. I can not follow my heart. It's not about me anymore. It's about those two set of eyes looking up at me, trusting me to do what's right by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing in life will test you more than this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im falling in love :D (I think you know this already so its not much of a secret)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was pretty obvious but I still like to hear it. I'm happy for you Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really sympathize with the ups and downs Anonymous is experiencing... loved the poetry I found there.

    Barry, here's a link to my very new blog on wordpress. Just click my name to get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete