Sunday, August 28, 2011

Secret Sunday

What an amazing weekend this has been! I hope you're all enjoying it (or did if it's over).



Time for the thirty-seventh round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free.

I'm listening...

2 comments:

  1. My heart is straying away from the one I'm with. I feel like a big fat obese crabby patty rotten cheese cake jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why I don't like him even though he's a nice guy. It's because he's not strong enough. I knew this early on. I always know this, it's the first thing my subconscious seeks the answer to.

    ReplyDelete