Sunday, August 21, 2011

Secret Sunday




Hey everyone, welcome to the thirty-sixth round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.


All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

I'm listening...

5 comments:

  1. I'm Deeply In love with her , But I'm not sure if her the Suitable person for me or not !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i have not responded to your email. i'll try to get to it soon. appreciate your concern and love barry, you are amazing.

    as for my secret? i wish that i would have taken the chance to leave utah when i had it. now i may end up regretting what could have been my life and the difference it could have made. i know i can still leave, but this was a different chance, time, everything. now it would feel as if i was running away from my problems, which i know is not the answer.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of them come close to comparing...to a ghost, a memory, a dream. But yet I compare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how he can love me when I hate myself so much. I often wish he'd go find someone worthy of him and leave me to self-destruct in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared of tomorrow, it's the beginning of a new school year. It's not because I'm nervous because of school. It's because I'm afraid of seeing the people who hurt me, and my best friend who I lost, and can never bring back. I'm scared that I'll be alone again.

    ReplyDelete