Sunday, October 2, 2011

Secret Sunday



Hey everyone it's time for the forty-second round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty. All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free.

As always if there's anything you want to share, I'm listening...

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm walking in a dream.

    Though on second consideration, it'd be probably classed as a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head of my husband's division at work was fired on Friday. More shakeups due by October 13th. I am worried into numbness.



    (always nice to know: I found you via your comments at Heaven's blog)

    ReplyDelete