Monday, October 26, 2009

Coming Soon...The LIQUOR Awards


Hi everyone,

I may not be posting much this week, as I'll be feverishly preparing to present the LIQUOR (Life In Quotations Uberbloggers Officially Recognized) Awards. Beginning Monday November 2 and running for about two weeks I'll be recognizing those of you who have added so much to my days; from making me look at life differently, to giving me that extra bit of inspiration to just plain putting a smile on my face through your utter weirdness.

For those of you following (and a certain visitor/regular contributor from Hong Kong), I'll be putting the spotlight on one blogger at a time. Hopefully it'll generate a little cross-promotion. But mostly it's my way of saying, "You guys are the best!"

Stay tuned.
B

10 comments:

  1. Yay! This is a great idea and so sweet. You are the best BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back atcha, Miss Fab. Oh, thanks for linking to me on your bloglist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great idea. I look forward to checking that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. S.C., Thanks. In a dream I pondered endlessly upon how to make the world a better place. But it's a pretty big world and my schedule's fairly full for the next few weeks. So I thought a dozen or so people would be a pretty good compromise. :)

    Keith, Yeah it should be fun. Perhaps I'm a frustrated critic but in this case I have nothing but good things to say about the people here who tolerate me. They're a great bunch. Thanks for dropping by, I found your blog through JenFab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Nice pictures, great blog btw, check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow it.
    Love,
    A&A
    http://this-is-simes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babeeeeeeeeee!! congrats, keep writing! it's the writing that keep me coming back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. create an icon so I can steal it and post it with a link to your page:))))

    ReplyDelete