Sunday, April 29, 2012

Secret Sunday (and a request for a friend)

  I'd like to ask a favour of anyone reading please. A fellow blogger recently lost her brother, he was only twenty-two. I can't imagine what she and her family have been going through, but if you could take a minute to pass a few words of condolence and encouragement on to Jamie I'm hoping it will help a bit. She's a beautiful girl, an amazing person and I know she's been hurting. You can link to her here. Thank you so much.



  Time now for the 108th round of Secret Sunday, a chance to anonymously share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) Post a secret or fantasy anonymously. It can be from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can post as many as you're comfortable with. I don't plan to censor content or language.

3) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. Let me know and I'll follow along.

And now to it...

3 comments:

  1. praying for your friend. stopped by her blog and let her know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barry I have left Jamie a comment... it is a horrible thing to go through ... but BlogLand is a wonderful place and I'm certain that she will receive many comments .. to know she has someone, she may not ~ but they are praying for and thinking of her.. Blessings to you Barry..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, both of you. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete