Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Musical Interlude

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen

Due to a temporary case of writer's block (and some pieces yet unfinished), I won't be posting any new writing for a short period. But...

This has been running through my head lately.  It's a feel-good song by Train, featured on a recent episode of CSI: NY.  I figure anyone who can write a tune with a ukelele in it that still catches my attention the way Jason Mraz does is worth a listen. 

Hope you like...

 

6 comments:

  1. I truly, sincerely and absolutely love this song. It's in my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Train, love this song... did you know Train (Pat Monahan) is from Erie, PA. My hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, I hadn't even heard this song until I saw the show. Now I'm hooked!

    Lauren, I didn't know that. I was wondering this morning if they might be from New York considering they were on CSI: NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of Train but the song blew me away!!
    I'm a fan already..thx for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry, if you are no longer doing a post for Christmas but I still hope you do... I'm wishing you and Sandy and the three kitties a very Merry Christmas.

    You and Sandy are indeed a part of my world now. From the bottom of my heart, my sincere thanks to you both for being a part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bassi, you're very welcome. Check Train out on YouTube, they have lots of great music.

    Leah, thanks that's very sweet. :) Sandy and I both think you're terrific!

    ReplyDelete