Monday, April 25, 2011

Food and Drink Photo Post



  A while ago I discovered I really enjoy taking photos of food. I'm not sure why, I guess I just love a nice presentation. Here are some of my favourites from over the years.  Sandy's an amazing cook and it seems my camera is never far from the kitchen....





wine bottle-stopper (cool huh?)

spaghetti and meat sauce w/ shredded parmesan




scallops and shrimp with lime in phyllo pastry shells


barbeque with mixed vegetables


egg frittata with mushrooms, onion, bacon, pepper and cheese




cinnamon buns with icing and bacon


killer fruit salad


mushroom caps with shredded cheese and dressing


"shrimps on the barbie" (barbeque)


filet mignon with onions, mushrooms and side salad


So.....who's coming for dinner?

14 comments:

  1. Hell ya!! That sure beats a can of Alpha-getti...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!! i think i feel a hunger coming on. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there in an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone's welcome for dinner, we just need a little notice and we're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy ~ thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anytime Heaven. I plan to do another one in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yumm I also love taking pics of food!!

    "Put the shrimps on the barbiiiie" - that's from a movie I think and I can't put my finger on it! Oh well.

    I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. France, are you thinking of "Crocodile Dundee" perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm looks so good!

    I want that shoe winestopper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Steph, someone told me recently they saw some at Winners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm can I come?! I am not a good cook at all :( I make a mean pan of brownies though lol I love the mug and I want that fruit salad!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come by anytime Jill, you're always welcome in our home. Always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! This all looks so good; note to self: EAT before I get on the blog!

    ReplyDelete