Sunday, April 17, 2011

Secret Sunday


It's a chilly rainy day in Toronto, hope things are nicer where you are. Time now for the nineteenth round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.


All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor. You can participate  anonymously.

2) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right not to post anything which appears to be submitted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right to include submissions that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

3) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

2 comments:

  1. I have a secret .. Sometimes I feel like my best friend only talks about herself and never asks about me :(. Sometimes if I don't make contact with her there is no contact.. it really hurts my feelings. I cant lose her as a friend because we're really close.. more like family :( except I don't get to see her much.

    it really sucks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. backs are beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete