Sunday, April 3, 2011

Secret Sunday


Hey everyone, welcome to the seventeenth round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right not to post anything which appears to be submitted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right to include submissions that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

3) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

4 comments:

  1. I suppose a recent dream of mind, or fantasy rather, would be to be able to hang out to the world i go to when im high. it's really a pleasant place. I am warm, my heart is whole, my mind is alert and i become happy and contemplative.

    I wish there was a place in reality where i could be like that. I know that place exists, really i do. sometimes i think ive been there before, thats how i know of it and ive lost my path so i must be searching forever for it until i find it. many journeys on the way.

    the world just seems really gray and colorless. flavourless. uninteresting... unless i view it that way.
    <3 your fantasies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright.. So theres this guy I like at work who I'm CRAZY about!! I've liked him for a long time (since before I dumped the douche) and seriously feel like he's perfect for me. We have sooo much in common and are so much alike its scary at times.

    I know he has social issues so it's hard to get him to hang out with me and I don't know if its personal reasons (he never hangs out with anyone it seems) or if its just me :(. I'm also scared to tell him I like him because we work together and it isn't very professional of me to like a coworker .. boo!! Also because I'm terrified of rejection and think he may think I'm ugly :(

    I think of him soo often outside of work and sometimes I think of him before I go to bed and fantasize about him when I wake up..

    how lame is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love girl live in another country , Do you believe in that Kind Of Love?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nboskovic and Steph, messages sent.

    anonymous, I absolutely do believe in that kind of love. I've been there and it's not easy, but if it's strong enough you can both find a way to make it work. :)

    ReplyDelete