Sunday, April 10, 2011

Secret Sunday


I can't believe it's that time already, where did the week go?  Welcome to the eighteenth round of Secret Sunday, a chance to share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor. You can write anonymously.

2) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right not to post anything which appears to be submitted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right to include submissions that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

3) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

4 comments:

  1. She said they would only ever be friends, but last night through confession of a drunken mind, she told me they like each other as more than that. I smiled and told her it was okay because we weren't ever really together. I told her I wanted her happiness, especially his. I'll always want them to be happy, just not together.

    I will never tell her the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im scared of where I will be in the next 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my period!! whew

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I am certain about is that I am uncertain about everything. I hate this.

    ReplyDelete