Friday, September 3, 2010
Can you believe I almost forgot to post this? Me either! I haven't written much lately, the poem I featured on Wednesday ("Timeless") took the better part of two months on and off to finish.
Anyway, TGIF! It's time for the thirty-seventh installment of Secret Friday, a chance to share some secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.
All are valid.
Here's how this works:
1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.
2) Post anonymously, no names please. It can be anything from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can contribute as many as you're comfortable with.
3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.
4) If you're someone who is easily offended by swearing or sexuality you may not want to read through the comments. I have no idea where this will go and won't be reviewing comments until after they are posted.
5) As always I'd like everyone to please refrain from commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore inappropriate remarks will be removed. Fortunately this hasn't been an issue and I'd like to thank all of you for that.
6) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.
And now to it...