Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone For A Little Personal Video Q&A?





 I've been thinking of what to talk about for my next video post. (It's amazing how fast you can go through a page of writing when talking!) A blogging friend and I were chatting about this today and came up with an idea.

  If you have a question you'd like me to answer, leave it here as a comment or drop me a line at barrysquotations(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll select some I receive and answer by video, whatever remains I'll answer by e-mail. I'm looking for something more in-depth than "what's your favourite colour?", so use your imagination.

 Hope to hear from you.

Photo credit here.

9 comments:

  1. whats your favorite color?!

    HAHAHHAHAH jk!

    ummmmm......

    Why do you get so close to your bloggers? (not saying it's a bad thing, but a lot of people don't care)

    What is one thing you want to do before dying?

    How many hours do you spend thinking of sex? I know on average the amount men do.

    Umm if I think of more I will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Thank you for being the FIRST follower ever of my new blog!! You are great :)

    I'll think about questions, and tell you by email ok?

    love, Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is one thing, Barry, that you are frightened of?


    Your comment on my previous post brought me to tears. I, am frightened, of what might have become of me, without people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry, How do you deal with negative people?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to learn more about your cute kitties!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what are your standards when it comes to choosing life partner?

    ReplyDelete