Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Few Of My Favourite Things


writing
trying to make a difference
massages
sad love songs
snuggling
driving fast on an open road
making love first thing in the morning
the sound of a piano
an unexpected wink or smile
a purring cat in my lap
driving fast on an open road
kicking leaves on a Fall walk
children's laughter
the smell of old books
sharing secrets
trust
thank you's
deep kisses
hot baths
sleeping in
the smell of the garden after a summer rain
rough-housing with big dogs
family get-togethers
fireplaces
my studio
travelling
suntanning
the smell of Sandy's hair after a shower
Psychology books
lazy weekends
loud concerts
the smell of a nice perfume
anything eloquently written
a warm bed
latte
listening to girl talk
a warm bed
nights out with friends
something in the mail from a blogging friend
the girls of summer
the smell of a blown-out candle
thunderstorms
e-mail
Paris
chocolate, chocolate and chocolate
a baby's eyes
the beach
listening to a person talk about something they're passionate about
the theatre
watching football with Sandy
impressionist art
sports cars
French
Spanish
honesty
doing something that makes me nervous but allows me to grow
being warm inside with nowhere to go on a snowy day
freshly-baked anything
re-uniting with old friends
drives in the country
Latin dance
discovering myself through others


Hope you're all having a great weekend!

x

7 comments:

  1. A "few" of your favourite things?!?! That's a mighty long list! ;)

    Some of mine are:

    Hot cuppas
    Autumanl walks
    Hot water bottles
    NOT being walked on
    NOT being used


    OH..I am not good at this. Can I move in with you two and you adopt me as your daughter and take me away from the rubbish junk here?

    Sorry to rain on your parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Sophia, you know we've always been able to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Do update it if you think of something else :-)

    I've missed your blog. I'm checking the other one out as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting list. Do you want to come rough house with Cassius? Because he tends to beat me up when I try to. Out of curiosity, why do you like listening to girl talk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprise, surprise, another post that I love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - so you've covered "Saturday". What else? :-P

    ReplyDelete