Friday, October 29, 2010

More Q&A



What is one thing you want to do before dying?


Visit Australia. I love everything I've seen about it; the outback, the beaches, the culture. I've met a ton of Aussies in my travels and they were all amazing people, friendly and fun-loving. Huge partyers. And the accent...just ask Sandy what effect a female Australian accent has on me.

I've visited many countries and there are still many that I want to see, but without question Australia's at the top of my list.


What are you most afraid of?

Even more than losing Sandy my biggest fear is not making a difference, in her life and in the lives of those I know. I think we have a responsibility to affect people's lives for the better while we're here. It doesn't necessarily have to be life-changing, but when a relationship is no longer (either through eventually parting ways or something as significant as a death), if somebody can look back and feel better for having known us then I think our time here was spent with purpose. I want to leave my mark and be remembered with a smile.


What do you think of children?

Children scare me. Okay, they don't really scare me but the thought of having kids of my own scares me. They're kind of like baby lions, cute but I wouldn't want one in my house. Having said that, for the mostpart I enjoy being around kids and have tremendous respect for parents and what they go through to raise a family.

Now babies are a different story. They're just moist, gurgling bundles of ambiguity. Babies scare the crap out of me, probably because I don't know what they want.  I don't have that gene.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete