Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some Of My Quirks...

  • Sandy has to be on my left side for EVERYTHING.  (Okay, almost everything)...
  • I can tolerate the sound of a power saw or hammer drill but I have to leave when she runs the coffee grinder or the hair dryer.  In my defense I will say that these are pretty irritating sounds early in the morning.
  • I have to have my fruit salad cold otherwise I won't eat it.
  • Before leaving the house I check the doors, windows, stove etc. like a bazillion times.
  • I think my belly button is off-centre
  • I take FOREVER to get settled in bed, to read, on our deck...
  • I prefer to sit cross-legged at the table
  • I have to have latte on the weekend or it's just not the weekend
  • I buy high-end technology but rarely read the entire manual because I don't have the patience or the inclination
  • My veggies have to be separate, not mixed.
  • I'm kinda cell phone-challenged. I don't always keep it on or charge it.
  • I like to chew my cat's ear
  • Hyperventilate when we walk through the baby aisle in department stores
  • I obsessively check e-mail and go through withdrawal if I don't get a new message within 20-30 minutes.  Doubt I'm the only one.

8 comments:

  1. "I obsessively check e-mail and go through withdrawal if I don't get a new message within 20-30 minutes. Doubt I'm the only one."

    Just sent ya one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute btw <3
    And I check my e-mails as much .. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun list Barry! I never read manuals either. Call me lazy, call me stubborn, I just wing it.

    Not sure about the cat ear one, lol, although I do snuggle a certain bulldog's ear on a daily basis so I get what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chew on your cats ear? Do I need to call Animal Protective Services? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is nice... the hyperventilating while on the baby aisle is funny!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, left side for EVERYTHING!

    This only scratches the surface ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh don't hurt your kitty's ear!!!
    lol i see Becca said the same thing. You can see what we care about haha

    ReplyDelete