Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holding the Cards


Last year I decided it would be a good idea to pick up a holder for my personal blogging 'business' cards. Most of the places I checked didn't carry them, and the ones that did (engraving shops) usually dealt with more ornate holders. I didn't want anything too pretentious.

Then a couple days after Christmas we were walking through a store when I happened to stumble across this great little gadget. It's a plastic case with two heavy elastic bands attached to the cap at one end; just pull the cap to get to the cards. And, as a bonus, the first one I saw just happened to match perfectly. (Looking at this photo reminds me I have to have updated ones made with my new number).

It only cost me about six bucks and does the job really well. Good score huh?

5 comments:

  1. Business cards for your blog? Hmmm. That's pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have business cards for my blog, but then I threw them away! Your cards are great. I'm going to make new ones once I get the new subject matter going a little more... :) :) Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely holder, Barry. And even cooler that you have blog cards. I have very much missed your blog. x

    ReplyDelete