Sunday, January 22, 2012

Secret Sunday


I'm happy to say that tomorrow I'll be posting the first poem I've written in months. Feels good. =)

Time now for the 56th round of Secret Sunday, a chance to anonymously share secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.

Here's how it works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. Let me know and I'll follow along.

And now to it...

1 comment:

  1. I'm worried I won't be attracted to the man I love because of his unhealthy eating habits and his growing gut. I love him no matter what but he is very unhealthy!

    ReplyDelete