A friend asked me what my resolutions are for this year. I didn't think I had made any, but when I began to answer I realized I actually had them listed in my head. So here they are:
- Help more people in the following ways: Keep supporting my wife as she strives to make significant changes in her life. Have more conversations with people both in my physical world and on-line. Listen more than give advice. Volunteer. Continue to be there for friends when needed or asked.
- Health: Stay active, improve my stamina and strength (especially my core)
- Announce a major accomplishment this month
- Finish renovations inside the house (mostly trim work)
- Return to my hobby of model-building, possibly compete less competitively but enjoy it more
- Blog: Write more diverse topics, do the unexpected and controversial. More personal posts.
- Learn more about photography
- Read more psychology books
- Finish an instrumental piece I've been working on
- Writing: finish some poems that are in limbo and write new ones. I wrote so much last year that I got a bit mentally burned-out but feel I'm ready to continue.
What are your plans this year?