Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shoe Candy- For The Ladies

  Thought I'd do something a little different today. I know many of you go ga-ga for shoes, so when a friend e-mailed me some photos of designs by Kobi Levi it seemed only natural to share them here. After doing a little reading I found that Kobi Levi is an Israeli designer who graduated from an art and design school in 2001. Everything is hand-made in his studio (in other words, mucho donero).  He's actually on Blogger and can be found here: http://kobilevidesign.blogspot.com/  All photos are copyright, Kobi Levi Footwear Art.

Miao 2010


Market Trolley 1998


Blow


Rocking Chair 2003


Sling-Shot

Tongue 2005


Mother and Daughter 2011


Double Boots 2000


Androgyne 2002


Toucan 2011

Mallard Duck 2011


Swan 2011



Blond Ambition 2011

Slide 2010 


Chewing Gum 2009

XXX


Banana

13 comments:

  1. oh my GOODNESS- these are too awesome! They should be in a contemporary art museum. How cool!!! I love them all for the purposes of appreciation but I seriously WANT those sling shot shoes. They are sexy and fun all in one. Thank you so much for posting this, it seriously is such great eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post like this once, but WOW these are better... these are just tooooo ridiculous. What makes shoes like this... better question, who would BUY shoes like this, lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. llol but dont get me wrong, very creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so odd and delicious!
    thank you for your comment, lovely; you're more wonderful than ever!
    You're a brilliant friend.
    So much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these made me laugh so hard. I love the gum ones. LOL And I would wear those sling shot shoes in a heartbeat! So quirky and fun. The Blond Ambition are close runners up.

    Thank you for your comment about the PR dude. ugh. I was upset at first, but then it became laughable. Silly him.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO THANKS! lol I'll stick my my flip flops and cow boy boots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the plaid shoes. And the chewing gum shoes. Especially the chewing gum shoes. Those are AMAZE BALLS to the maxxxxx.
    Want.Need.Must have.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA! Unusual.

    Thanks for the new year greeting, Barry! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative ~

    Thank you for sharing them ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful shoe art!!
    And happy belated new year, Barry!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So ridiculous! Very entertaining though :)

    I think the only one I'd ever wear would be the slingshot pair! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the Mallard and the Chewing Gum. Actually, just the Chewing Gum. Bwaaaaaaahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first one! :)

    Keep writing great post.

    Thanks.

    Running Shoes Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete