"Secrets:2003" by Charli Siebert
Hi guys, I can't believe it's Friday already. This week feels like it's flown by! I know it's Saturday for some of you, so I hope you're enjoying a good start to your weekend.
Time now for the eighth installment of Secret Friday, a chance to anonymously share some secrets and/or fantasies you've kept to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and yes, some are just plain naughty.
All are valid.
If you get something from this I hope you'll consider hosting one on your blog as well. Feel free to copy and paste the guidelines below if you choose. All I ask is that you keep a regular eye on your feedback; contributions can be intense sometimes and people writing in need to be respected. It's very important. If you decide to do this on your blog please, please let me know. If we link to each other I think we could start something great.
Okay, here's how it works:
1) This is open to anyone who wishes to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.
2) Post a secret or fantasy anonymously, no names please. It can be anything from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can post as many as you're comfortable with.
3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.
4) If you're someone who is easily offended by swearing or sexual content you may not want to read through the comments. I have no idea where this will go and won't be reviewing comments until after they are posted.
5) I'll be participating as well. (After seven of these I have to dig deeper!)
6) Feedback directed towards me is welcome, anonymously or otherwise.
7) As always I'd like everyone to please refrain from commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore inappropriate remarks will be removed.
And now to it...