Some time ago I was given this award by Jules at "A Generation (What's) Next Perspective". I highly suggest dropping over to visit her, she's been a constant source of inspiration and one of those people who's good at keeping my attitude grounded. Thanks for this Jules, sorry it's taken me so long to get to it!
With this award comes several rules:
- Thank the person who gave it to you
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate six other blogs
- Notify the new winners
1) Whenever I pass a long tractor trailer on the highway I have to count the wheels. It's something I did as a boy and I never outgrew it.
2) I was breastfed as a baby. Now that I'm old enough to appreciate it...I miss it.
3) One of my first stuffed toys was a koala bear that I got when I was about three. I still have him:
4) When I was about seven or eight I wanted to leave home and run away to Hawaii. I packed a few things then walked to the North end (duh!) of the park by our house. I couldn't figure out which train to hop on and I was getting hungry so I came home.
5) I keep pamphlets and other info on abuse, rape, depression etc. beside my computer because it often comes up in personal on-line conversation.
6) I aspire to become a counsellor or a therapist.
7) I want to write an erotic novel.
M'kay, I nominate the following six blogs:
1) Heather Rose