Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Award Time



  Some time ago I was given this award by Jules at "A Generation (What's) Next Perspective".  I highly suggest dropping over to visit her, she's been a constant source of inspiration and one of those people who's good at keeping my attitude grounded. Thanks for this Jules, sorry it's taken me so long to get to it!

  With this award comes several rules:
  • Thank the person who gave it to you
  • Share seven things about yourself
  • Nominate six other blogs
  • Notify the new winners
M'kay, here goes. Seven things about me:

1) Whenever I pass a long tractor trailer on the highway I have to count the wheels.  It's something I did as a boy and I never outgrew it.
2) I was breastfed as a baby.  Now that I'm old enough to appreciate it...I miss it. 
3) One of my first stuffed toys was a koala bear that I got when I was about three. I still have him:


4) When I was about seven or eight I wanted to leave home and run away to Hawaii. I packed a few things then walked to the North end (duh!) of the park by our house.  I couldn't figure out which train to hop on and I was getting hungry so I came home.
5) I keep pamphlets and other info on abuse, rape, depression etc. beside my computer because it often comes up in personal on-line conversation.
6) I aspire to become a counsellor or a therapist.
7) I want to write an erotic novel.

M'kay, I nominate the following six blogs:

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and those you nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!!! It is always nice to learn new things about our BlogFriends... I still have my teddy bear too!!! .. HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words! I love the picture of the koala bear - I still have a "blankie" and a dog from when I was little. I will never be able to throw them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank u dear!! Sry things have been so hectic lately I haven't sneeked a peek at your blog in a while! I'm going to back in full action soon! Thank you for the award soo soo much! I'm going to do it later today!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry, you're very sweet and you know it. Thanks very much!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, you versatile blogger, you. Thank you for nominating me, Barry. I'll be sure to pass this one along in my next post. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. A therapist that writes erotic novels and carries a stuffed koala bear with him? Must say - you are very unique :) But I think that is why we all love you.

    ReplyDelete