Thursday, August 19, 2010

Secret Friday


                                                         

 
Hi everyone, TGIF! Welcome to the thirty-fifth installment of Secret Friday, a chance to share some secrets and/or fantasies you've been keeping to yourself. Some are uplifting, some are heartbreaking and some are just plain naughty.

All are valid.


Here's how this works:

1) This is open to anyone who wants to participate, from regular follower to casual visitor.

2) Post anonymously, no names please. It can be anything from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can contribute as many as you're comfortable with.

3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.

4) If you're someone who is easily offended by swearing or sexuality you may not want to read through the comments. I have no idea where this will go and won't be reviewing comments until after they are posted.

5) As always I'd like everyone to please refrain from commenting on what someone else has written; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected, therefore inappropriate remarks will be removed. Fortunately this hasn't been an issue and I'd like to thank all of you for that.

6) If this is something you'd like to run on your blog please feel free. You may copy the rules if you wish.

And now to it...

4 comments:

  1. I want to quit my job and do something I love but I am too afraid of the consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this overwhelming desire to make out with another woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes wish I could put a spell on someone that has wronger me and hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some people I just wish that they would leave the planet. Not move to another country, because then some innocent person would have to deal with them. Leave the planet entirely.

    ReplyDelete