Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friendship


"Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest, it's about who came and never left your side."


Okay I admit it, in a fit of weakness I've succumbed to something impossibly cute and put this together.  Not something your typical guy would do maybe but hey...I'm not your typical guy.  Or at least I don't think I am.  I do have moments of crudeness and cockiness, and plan to have a night to forget at my brother's stag next Saturday, so all is not lost.

Anyway happy Sunday everyone. I've accomplished nothing around the house of much consequence so far on this rainy day, and I'm feeling really good about it.  Hoping it'll continue.

9 comments:

  1. the picture is cutie :)
    and enjoy the rainy day. we have in Egypt 45C, 85% humidity :(. i 'd love to join in the rain and do the housework for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest, it's about who came and never left your side."

    What a FANTASTIC post! I couldn't agree with you more on this.

    PS Love your new "look". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Do nothing all weekend, great idea!! Wish I could be there next weekend. Sounds kind of like our old escapades...I'm not going to bail you out of jail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great quote...and so true...

    i love your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is cute! Yay for doing nothing! I probably shouldn't be encouraging it, but doesn't it feel so good?

    xo, Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...there's another Sophia!! poo poo! :) hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friendship is such a beautiful thing. Even in a relationship we need to have friendship. I have a friends, she's like my sister I've known here since forever and I know I can count on her in each and single moment!!! She is an amazing part of my life although we are very different!

    ReplyDelete