Monday, November 2, 2009

Today's LIQUOR Award- Getting Fit and Loving It

Blog: Getting Fit and Loving It

Why I Love This Site: (Sandy is a constant source of inspiration to me. By sheer coincidence she also happens to be my wife).
Hon, although it hasn't been easy you've maintained a solid commitment to your exercise and eating regimens and made a conscious lifestyle change. Through this blog you're now inspiring others facing the same challenges and making them aware that they're not alone in their struggles. I admire your selflessness and your compassion.

Some of my Favourite Posts: "My Biggest Fear" (Oct. 15), "Women's Health" (Sept. 16), "It's About Discipline..." (July 12)

Some of my Favourite Pics:












9 comments:

  1. OMG that's amazing! Wow... !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you!! You are doing fantastic :)
    You really are an inspiration Sandy.
    xxsm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words ladies, it means a lot. Truly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Way to go Sandy. What does the award look like??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy ... thanks again
    sweetmango ... thanks for your support. i try to be an inspiration ... I figure if I can do, anybody can ...
    Barry ... what can I say
    Tony ... thanks
    All ... thanks for your support ... got a long way to go but your comments really made my day, put an extra bounce in my step and inspired me to buy the most kick ass ankle boots ... a lot higher heel than I expected ... made Barry somewhat shorter than me. He said something about wearing them to bed ... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is a perfect first award. Congrats Sandy!! :) This is very inspiring to me b/c I have been dealing with weight issues as well. I am looking forward to checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jennifer. That's the whole reason for the blog ... not only to make me accountable ... but also to help others and maybe be an inspiration to someone.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete