Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today's LIQUOR Award- Past and Future Tense

Blog: Past and Future Tense (Jon)

Why I Love This Site: Jon, for me you lay out a very personal story of a man in search of career, himself and the things that make life so worth living. Sometimes almost written in a 'stream of consciousness' style it's introspective and gutsy. Also very real and honest, which is precisely the type of writing to which I'm drawn.

Some of my Favourite Posts: Gut Feeling (Aug 30), 31 Songs That Changed My Life (Oct 16), Looking Around (Sept 12)


Some of my Favourite Pics:



Thailand

Thailand
Cuba

7 comments:

  1. Hi Barry, thanks for the incredibly kind commnets on my blog! It's great to hear that you enjoy my little musings - I really enjoy reading Life in Quotations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jon, I always enjoy stopping by. And thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh those photos took my breath away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those photos, too! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love the sky. These pictures are soo soo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous images... they are really captivating.

    Hey Barry, by Asian standards, I am tall but I'm short based on American standards. I am 5'5" tall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the comments, they are hugely appreciated!

    ReplyDelete