"Secrets:2003" by Charli Siebert
“In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.”
Okay everyone, we're back for round two of Secret Friday (TGIF!). For those of you who may have missed the first installment (here), this is an opportunity to anonymously share those things in your life you've secretly kept to yourself.
If you find topics like this as seductive and intriguing as I do, stay tuned because in this case the comments are the feature. I hope you'll all participate. I will.
A very heartfelt thank you to everyone who contributed last week.
Here's how it works:
1) This is open to anyone who wishes to participate, whether follower or visitor.
2) Post a secret anonymously, no names please. It can be anything from mild to wild, anything goes. All I ask is that it's true. You can post as many as you're comfortable with.
3) I don't plan to censor content or language. However I do reserve the right to remove anything which appears to be posted with the sole intent of offending. I also reserve the right not to remove content that may be considered controversial. It's a fine line sometimes.
4) If you're someone who is easily offended by swearing or sexual content you may not want to read through the comments. I have no idea where this will go and won't be reviewing comments until after they are posted.
5) I'll be participating as well.
6) Feedback directed towards me is welcome, anonymous or otherwise.
7) I'd like everyone to refrain from commenting on what someone else has written please; what may seem trivial to you can be very personal to someone else. Everyone has feelings and I want to see them respected. Inappropriate remarks will be removed.