Monday, November 2, 2009

Presenting the LIQUOR Awards

Okay guys, it's time to recognize those of you who add so much to my day. In different ways and for different reasons you've all contributed that certain 'something' over the months; helping me see things differently, giving me that extra bit of inspiration or just plain putting a smile on my face through all your weirdness. I thank you and love each and every one of you for it.

By this time next year I'll have a hundred bazillion people following along and not nearly enough time in my social calendar to spotlight everyone. So over the next two weeks I'm presenting to you the first ever, LIQUOR ("Life In Quotations Uberbloggers Officially Recognized") Awards.

To the best of my knowledge something like this has never been done in the whole history of the Universe. Or if it has it wasn't this exciting.

Or if it was this exciting I bet the person who did it wasn't nearly as cool and charming as I am. :)

Here goes...

2 comments:

  1. aawwww totally awesome! i need to create one too for all of the boys and girls i love!

    thanks for stopping by and checking up on me. i've been a bit of a hot mess lately - in a totally good way. just overwhelmed and unable to focus enough although i have scribbles all over the place of stuff i want to blog about. and yet it seems impossible to do it daily as i used to. i'm just going to have to accept that from now till january (when the school stuff is all done) i'll be popping in and out of my bloggie blog. sad but necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp

    ReplyDelete